How does DIME differ from other statewide magazines
that are free to pick up or available for purchase in Mississippi?
Here’s why DIME Entertainment Magazine is different:
- DIME is written, photographed, edited and composed by young people, for young people.
- Our contributors are located in Mississippi, across the country, and even in Canada.
- We know the stereotypes about our state and love to defy those.
- We focus on the arts & entertainment, as well as people and Southern culture. That isn’t a revolutionary concept by any means, but we give readers all this for free, available to be picked up at over 200 locations across Mississippi and surrounding areas.
- We aren’t always on our best behavior.
- We have the #BIGASSCALENDAR, a massive tear-out poster featuring live music listings, festivals and other events from across the Southeast.
- Our editors, staff and contributors don’t just write about events. We go to them. Lots of them. We host them. And we’re more than happy to teach you how to be a party animal too.